Details for our February 10th meeting at Lambeau Field
- 2:00 p.m. set up our bikes on trainers on the plaza outside the Atrium (smile for TV cameras)..borrow a trainer if you have to, or bring your running shoes for an impromptu run around the stadium..this is an optional pre-meeting activity.
- 2:45-3:00pm...change your clothes, put away your bikes...get ready....
- 3:00-4:00pm..meet in a Lambeau SKYBOX for a TRI FOX reception....view the field, schmooze with friends, new and old..(directions to the BOX will be given at the elevator and escalator when you arrive)...snacks and drinks
- 4:00pm Meet in the BART STARR room on the 4th floor of the ATRIUM....we will gather for our official 2008 FOX FOTO...wear your TRI FOX gear please!! Don't be late...kickoff is at 4pm sharp!! 4PM SHARP!!
- 4:15pm-5:00pm Our butts are going to be handed to us by the Packers strength coach..wear work-out clothes...we won't need dumbbells and exercise balls like last year....bring some water and be ready to stretch and flex!!
- 5:15pm DINNER AT CURLY'S PUB in Lambeau...we have the dining room reserved for about 65 people...we must give them a number so, if you are planning to join us, please RSVP to Alan at email@example.com ....their TUNDRA PIE is the best dessert ever created...this will be fun....RSVP ...(there might be room for more than 65, but no guarantees..individual checks).